> About Us > Why Hire Us
Are All Charlotte Home Remodeling Contractors Created Equal?
THE FIVE REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD HIRE FINELINE CONSTRUCTION TO BE YOUR CONTRACTOR
Discover why working with us on your next project will be unlike any other experience you may have had with another remodeling contractor.
- You can trust your contractor. Most everything in life is based on trust. Hiring a contractor to work in your home and around your family is something to take very seriously. We simply do not allow any workmen to step foot on your property unless they have been verified and are trustworthy.
- Unlike most home remodeling contractors, Fineline Construction does not leave your home a mess everyday. We work very hard to make sure that your home is kept as clean as possible and is left in a neat condition at the end of each day. There are many different trades people that will be a part of your project and we make it of great importance to meet with the owner of each trade and request that their people clean up after themselves on a daily basis.
- Full orchestra of talent. Many of our trades people have been a part of our team for 10 years and longer. This has allowed us to work directly with each trades partner to ensure our processes are followed. That means no untrained subcontractors aquiring their "training" on your project. These long term relationships also ensure prompt response when we call. And, it also means that we control the quality of the work by putting the proper processes in place and updating them as necessary and keeping all subcontractors involved with our processes.
- Permits obtained on every job that requires them and all insurance in place. We only use licensed trade partners for electrical, mechanical, and plumbing. Much of the other work is completed "in house" helping eliminate various subcontractors and liabilities
- Your contractor will return your phone calls. There are many professionals that you will be reaching out to during your project such as your architect, designer, tile rep, etc.... but we also know that you want to have access to your contractor. At Fineline Construction, we provide personal service for every client. Your contractor will be available to you- even after the sale. In fact, all phone calls and emails will be returned by the end of each day.
"I have a very high confidence level in his ability to properly assess the obvious as well as the latent construction condition such that the most desirable result can be achieved with the highest quality at the most cost effective price"
Rick Judson- 2826 Sharon Road (view more testimonials)
Please take a moment to review our license and insurance information:
General Contracting License
Articles of Incorporation
Workers Compensation Insurance
General Liability Insurance
Commercial Automobile Insurance
Lead Renovator Certification
PLEASE CALL 704-332-1747 TODAY FOR YOUR FREE CONSULTATION