Adding a new screened porch to your home is an easy way to add value and create a space for you and your family to relax and enjoy. However, it’s not always easy to figure out what style and finishes will go best with your home.
It’s very important to go with something that blends seamlessly with your existing home and does not look like an afterthought. There are many ways to accomplish this and there are plenty of pitfalls to avoid as well. The very last thing you want to do is put a lot of money into something that looks like it was stuck onto the back of your house!
Before we dig into styles and finishes, see why hiring Fineline Construction to build your new screened porch makes a lot of sense!
- You can count on your new space to be solid and safe. Not only do we build screened porches, we are a licensed general contractor as well. We understand the structural components in our structures and how those tie into your existing home. Armed with this knowledge, we make sure your porch is built to last
- We keep the bugs out! We install screens under the floor system as well as the walls. We also caulk all cracks and voids where bugs and insects could find their way in
- Many of the material options we have are 100% maintenance free except for an occasional cleaning
- Our team of experts are professional and courteous, while providing extraordinary service with superior craftsmanship.
- We offer a complete satisfaction guarantee.